1 pound Tilapia (or other white fish)
Non stick cooking spray, or use butter or oil for the skillet
salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly spray your pan with the non stick spray.
2. Season the fish with the salt and pepper
3. When the skillet is hot, place the fish in and brown until golden on both sides. Then reduce the heat until cooked (no longer opaque), about 10 minutes depending on how thick the fish is.
4. When the fish is almost cooked, throw the cilantro salsa over the fish in the pan and sauté for a few minutes.
2 thin slices of red onion chopped fine
1 Tablespoon grated ginger
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1 lime or lemon (juice)
1 minced garlic clove
1 Tablespoon store bought salsa verde
1. Mix everything in a large bowl.